The Investing page can be accessed through the "Invest" button at the bottom of the Bank panel.
The left section of the page has three points of interest:
- A bar at the top which shows the amount of points needed until the RP can be redeemed.
- An Invest Cosmetic section below the bar, which has a gray-bordered box where Cosmetics can be dragged into. The amount of points the Cosmetic can be exchanged for will be given. Pressing the blue "Invest" button will complete the exchange, recycling the chosen Cosmetic for the amount of points shown.
- An Invest Mutation section below the bar, which has a pink-bordered box where Mutations can be dragged into. The amount of points the Mutation can be exchanged for will be given. Pressing the blue "Invest" button will complete the exchange, recycling the chosen Mutation for the amount of points shown.
The center section of the page has a list of the Player's Mutations. Different types of Mutations will be separated, and same types of Mutations with different levels will also be separated. Only Mutations of the same level and type will be stacked. A scroll bar allows the Player to navigate through their list of Mutations.
The right section of the page has a list of the Player's Cosmetics. Different types of Cosmetics will be separated and same types of Cosmetics will be stacked. A scroll bar allows the Player to navigate through their list of Cosmetics.
Although investing gives diminishing returns, it is not meant to be used liberally. Rather, it is meant to discard unused Cosmetics and Mutations that the Player has no need for.
The Exchange rules are listed below:
- For every 30 points, the Player will receive 25 RP.
- All Cosmetics will only be exchanged for 5 points.
- Mutations will be exchanged for different amounts of points depending on their level. Level 1 Mutations can be exchanged for 10 points, while each succeeding level can be exchanged for an additional 10 more points.
A table detailing the amount of points that different leveled Mutations can be exchanged for is shown below:
|Level||Points Gained when Refunded|
The Investing mechanic was added on July 30th, 2016 through update V1.071. However, it wasn't available to use until update V1.072.