* Guild Castles have been added! All guilds start with a base castle which can be upgraded providing additional HP during enemy attacks.
- Castle visually upgrades every 4-5 levels (100 total levels)
- Castle color scheme can be modified by guild leader on the Information screen (Manage) for 10,000 gold.
- Castle color scheme can be viewed by members on Guild Progress screen.Added 5 new chat rooms (Strategy Discussion 1/2, Guild Recruitment 1/2, and Player Help)
- Stone Blocks used in castle construction are in short supply! Griswald will reward you for collecting as many as you can!
- 6 new "Builder Brawlers" weapon cosmetics have been added and drop randomly!
- New "Castle Pack" added to Diamond Shop.
- "Savage" builder weapons can be found in Stone Block rewards, the Shop, and the Castle Pack!
- Matchmaking change: Players can no longer be matched with tier+1 if on a losing streak.
- Tier change: A permanent 1% buff to gold/essence gained from selling/salvaging is now added based on tier.
- Player names and score now fade in after 5 seconds during Guild Warfare battles.
- Guild War "Hot Matches" increased to two pages.
- AFK Brawlers now receive minimal rewards.
- You can now click away game announcements (bottom scroller)
|2014||The Monster Bash! • Slaughter Claus is comin' to town! (Part 1) • Slaughter Claus has arrived! (Part 2) • The Greatest Gift of All... (Part 3)|
|2015||New Year's Mini-Event • The Initiation • Guild Castles • Midsummer Bonfire • 1 Year Anniversary • Kayur Revival • Harvest Brewfest • Halloween Monster Bash • Thanksgiving Pilgrim Attack • Frosty's Holiday Havok|
|2016||Lunar Invasion • Spring Struggle • Midsummer Bonfire2 • 2 year anniversary • Kayur Revival 2 • [] • [] • []|